Our 2022 DUNE Tirari is a vibrant medium bodied red. It is made from touriga, mataro and negroamaro with a dash of grenache (approx 5% grenache with the remaining 95% made up of approx equal parts of the other three varieties).
Notes on the 2021 DUNE Tirari:
"A snowstorm of exotic spices and flower petals opens the curtains for a light-bodied wine that is happy in itself and doesn't need any body-building courtesy of tannins or other extract. 94 points" - James Halliday, Wine Companion